This CD begins with a guided meditation, which leads to a quiet awareness of the moment through the attention for the subtle energies in the body. Then Thomas Hübl explains some spiritual insights about the nature of consciousness. He shows how a new We-culture can emerge from this by looking beyond the personal and directing our attention to a deeper dimension.
Recordings from a 5-day intensive workshop in the USA.
- arrive in your body (introductory meditation)
- stillness and movement
- consciousness and energy – we are happening in awareness
- competence of movement
- a new “We”
- a person is a window in a whole reality
- information from the space in between
- take care to support the highest in and around you
- listen beyond language
Duration: 55 min.
Published: April 2012
MP3s in English